Orders can be upgraded up to 90 days from the date of either the initial purchase or the purchase of the last renewal. When you upgrade the maintenance expiry of your subscription resets so it will be active for another full year.
- If you are upgrading a renewal order, within the 90 day period, then only the cost of the renewal is deducted from the cost of the upgrade.
- If you buy a Developer Small Business license of Aspose.Cells and later need to upgrade to a Developer OEM license, then you only pay the difference between the two.
- After the 90 day period, you will not be able to upgrade your order.
What is an upgrade?
The following situations are upgrades.
- Upgrading from a lower pricing plan of a product to a more expensive plan of the same product. For example, one can upgrade from Aspose.Cells Developer Small Business license to Aspose.Cells Developer OEM license. Note that you cannot upgrade from a lower pricing plan of one product to a higher plan of a different product. For example, one cannot upgrade from Aspose.Cells Developer Small Business license to Aspose.Words Developer OEM license.
- Adding more products to your order. For example, if you have an order which includes Aspose.Words, then you can add Aspose.Cells to your order. When you perform an upgrade, please choose both products: Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells. If you want to add more than two products then you can but we suggest you instead upgrade to the Aspose.Total suite as that includes all products for one platform and is the best value for money.
- Upgrading from multiple or individual products to Aspose.Total. If you have bought a license for any product or combination of products, then you can upgrade to Aspose.Total of the same or a larger license type.
Upgrading from a renewed order. It is possible to upgrade from a renewal as long as the renewal order was purchased within the last 90 days. Only the price paid for the renewal order will be deducted from the cost of the upgrade.
To upgrade an existing order
- Make sure you are signed into the account that the original order was purchased under otherwise it won't show up in your past orders list.
- Navigate to Upgrade an Order and select the order to upgrade then follow the steps from there
Upgrade cases can be complicated. If your order is missing from the list or if you cannot upgrade your existing order using the purchase system, then please visit with our friendly sales staff and we will try to sort it out manually.