- Can I evaluate Aspose products prior to purchasing?
- Can I receive technical support when I’m evaluating a product?
- How can I request a quote?
- Can I request a quote or invoice in a currency other than US Dollars?
- Can I receive the license early before paying?
- Are there any applicable taxes?
- I require your W-9 Form, can you send it?
- Are Aspose products FIPS compliant?
- I have been advised that we should withhold some of the payment to you for tax purposes, is that acceptable?
- Can I get a discount?
- Does Aspose have a consultant team who can assist with on-site training, implementation and/or software customizations?
- Does Aspose do product demonstrations?
- After an order has been placed, how and when can the license key be accessed?
- Where can I download my license?
- Where can I download the product?
- How do I install the product?
- If I already installed the product before purchase, do I need to reinstall the software?
- Which payment methods are accepted?
- Do you include tax in your prices listed on the website or quotes?
- I’m based in Australia, why is GST added to an invoice that is in USD currency?
- Who else uses Aspose products?
- Are Aspose products HIPAA compliant?
- Does Aspose offer software escrow services?
- Can you sign an NDA or any other custom agreement?
- Do you have any testimonials or success stories from satisfied customers?
1. Can I evaluate Aspose products prior to purchasing?
Yes! All Aspose products have a risk free, evaluation version available. We strongly encourage developers to download and try our APIs prior to purchasing in order to ensure that they will fill your needs 100%.
2. Can I receive technical support when I’m evaluating a product?
Yes! Our support teams will be glad to assist. We want to ensure there are no bad surprises after the point of purchase. We provide free support on an online forum that is maintained by our highly trained development staff. Whether you have purchased or are still evaluating we will always provide timely, helpful assistance.
3. How can I request a quote?
You can generate a quote online, learn more.
4. Can I request a quote or invoice in a currency other than US Dollars?
Aspose quotes and invoices in USD for all countries including Australia, however if requested we are also able to quote in Australian dollars (AUD). We cannot quote in EUR, GBP, or any other currency.
Australian dollar quotes and invoices are calculated using the current currency exchange rate.
5. Can I receive the license early before paying?
Our payment terms are Net 0-day which means payment must be received in full before we will issue the license keys. We cannot provide the license earlier however if it’s urgent then we can provide a temporary license to use while waiting.
6. Are there any applicable taxes?
Yes. There may be taxes depending on where you’re located.
Australia: Aspose is a division of Aspose Pty Ltd which is an Australian company, so we must collect GST from all Australia-based customers.
United States: Some states have sales tax or economic nexus laws. Aspose must charge sales tax in states where we are considered to have an economic nexus. We charge sales tax in the following states:
- Arizona (AZ)
- District of Columbia (DC)
- Illinois (IL)
- Iowa (IA)
- Maryland (MD)
- Massachusetts (MA)
- Minnesota (MN)
- New York (NY)
- North Carolina (NC)
- Ohio (OH)
- Pennsylvania (PA)
- Tennessee (TN)
- Texas (TX)
- Utah (UT)
- Washington (WA)
- Wisconsin (WI)
Certain customers may be exempt from sales tax. You can learn more about sales tax issues on the Taxes Policy page.
7. I require your W-9 Form, can you send it?
Aspose can send you the W-8BEN-E form which is the form that we are required to use in place of the W-9 since Aspose, a division of Aspose Pty Ltd, is an Australian company. Contact sales to request a copy of this form.
8. Are Aspose products FIPS compliant?
Yes, Aspose products have been confirmed compliant for use inside FIPS architecture.
9. I have been advised that we should withhold some of the payment to you for tax purposes, is that acceptable?
No, clause 4.4 of the Aspose EULA states that the cost price of Aspose products is the net amount we collect from any customer regardless of their location. Here, we explicitly state that any forms of tax, be it withholding or any other, has to be handled by the purchaser and Aspose is not liable for that. Read about Tax Issues for other important information.
10. Can I get a discount?
We offer discounts when you purchase multiple licenses of a product, but we also offer discounts for companies that are willing to do a testimonial, and for some other activities. Read about discounts to find out more.
11. Does Aspose have a consultant team who can assist with on-site training, implementation and/or software customizations?
Yes, we offer a paid consulting service. Contact us for further details.
12. Does Aspose do product demonstrations?
No, our focus is on our APIs and making the most functional and stable products possible. We do offer fully functional and free trials in the form of a temporary license so you can test out the product for yourself.
13. After an order has been placed, how and when can the license key be accessed?
Access to the license(s) is provided to you only after the successful receipt and processing of your payment. Once payment is received, a confirmation email will be sent that includes your license and instructions on how to apply it.
14. Where can I download my license?
Once purchased you can also download your license from the website when logged into to your account. Learn more.
15. Where can I download the product?
All products are available to download from the website. We do not send physical copies of our software by mail.
16. How do I install the product?
Refer to the documentation of the product you purchased for installation steps
17. If I already installed the product before purchase, do I need to reinstall the software?
No, the binaries are the same, it is the license key that is applied which makes the software run in “production” mode without any limitations.
18. Which payment methods are accepted?
Aspose accepts payment by credit card or wire transfer. Read more about our payment methods.
19. Do you include tax in your prices listed on the website or quotes?
As Aspose is a division of Aspose Pty Ltd which is an Australian company, only GST is applied to customers who are purchasing from Australia. Our website does not display GST inclusive pricing, however when you request an invoice or quote it will contain the GST component.
20. I’m based in Australia, why is GST added to an invoice that is in USD currency?
Aspose is a registered Australian business however as a company with customers worldwide we prefer to do business in US Dollars (USD). Since we are a GST registered business we must pay GST on any goods or service provided to an Australian entity and according to ruling GSTR 2001/2 by the Australian Taxation Office, the calculation of tax on a transaction in a foreign currency is perfectly acceptable. We have been operating in this way for many years with many Australian customers without any problems. Learn more about tax issues.
21. Who else uses Aspose products?
Here is just a few of our customers from around the world. As you can see the long lists of customers, many different types of businesses can benefit from Aspose products.
22. Are Aspose products HIPAA compliant?
No. Aspose is located in Australia, and we do not have staff dedicated to ensuring HIPAA compliance. If you are using a Aspose product in your application, and the application must be HIPAA compliant, then it is your responsibility to ensure that Aspose’s APIs are used in a compliant manner.
23. Does Aspose offer software escrow services?
Yes, we do. Read about our escrow services to find out more.
24. Can you sign an NDA or any other custom agreement?
Head to the company section of the website to read about our Custom Agreements Policy.
25. Do you have any testimonials or success stories from satisfied customers?
Yes, head to Success Stories which is in the company section of the website to learn about real customers use Aspose products to fulfill their business needs.