We at Aspose strive to bring you of the best and most useful products for developing solutions efficiently. To this end we have introduced many APIs to suit your needs. Some of these have not been commercially viable. As a result, we have decided to discontinue them.
This page lists all those products which have been discontinued.
- Discontinued products are no longer sold and are not included in Aspose.Total.
- No major new versions or new features will be released for discontinued products.
- Technical support is offered until the last subscription expires (for example, 1 year).
- Critical issues (for example exceptions or crashes) are fixed until the last subscription expires.
For more information, please contact the sales team.
Products discontinued from 10th July, 2019
- Aspose.EPS & Aspose.XPS for .NET. Allowed .NET applications to work with both XPS and EPS documents. These features are now integrated into Aspose.Page for .NET.
- Aspose.EPS & Aspose.XPS for Java. Allowed Java applications to work with both XPS and EPS documents. These features are now integrated into Aspose.Page for Java.